Weekdays: 6:30 AM – Noon & 2:00PM – 6:00PM | Break/Nap From Noon – 2PM
Weekends: 7:00 AM – Noon & 2:00PM – 6:00PM | Break / Nap From Noon – 2PM
Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas Day): No Pickup or Drop-Off
- Pickup and drop-off services offered during all of our operating hours.
- Boarding stays are charged per night and include the time up to 10AM on the day of departure. If a boarding stay extends beyond 10AM, an additional charge will apply.
- For daycare services, drop-offs are accepted as early as 6:30AM on weekdays.
Standard Day Example:
At Ruffin Inn, we follow a daily schedule that is designed to provide a sense of routine, fun, and security for our fur babies. The schedule below outlines a typical day from a dog’s perspective (cats follow a similar routine, but without group play):
- 6:30AM: Morning potty break followed by breakfast
- 8:00AM: Playtime with dog friends
- 11:00AM: Lunch (if applicable), nap time, and rest before afternoon playtime
- 12:00PM: Quiet time while humans take a break
- 2:00PM: Playtime resumes
- 4:00PM: Dinner
- 4:45PM: Final play session of the day
- 5:30PM: Return to room for cleaning
- 6:00PM: Time to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet (but we still love our humans for all the fun, photos, food, and treats they give us!)
- 8-9PM: Evening letout for one last break