Boarding options for dogs, cats, and small animals. Book through our online portal to reserve a reservation now.
Our Daily rate begins the day you Check-in and Check-out cut off time is 10:00 AM every day! Check out by 10:00 am and you do not pay for that day! Yes it’s free! Check out after 10:00 am is automatic full days charge applied to your bill.
Doors locked from 12-2pm every day!!! This is Nap time for our guests!!! Please Do not Disturb! At this time we do not offer pick ups or drop off from 12 pm-2 pm. This gives a chance for our staff to decompress, eat lunch, and gives your pet a chance to have some lunch or a much needed downtime and rest.
Rates for Dog Boarding
-One dog $49.00 per day
Additional discounts are provided for multiple dogs sharing the same suite:
-Two dogs, same family in same suite, $83.00 per day for both dogs
-Three dogs same family in same suite, $125.00 per day for all three……for 3 or more dogs we have our Family suite at the Lodge, which is a large 10 x 12 foot suite!
No kennel runs here! All rooms are private, spacious Suites with accommodations that include premium Kuranda beds for your pets comfort!
The Lodge sits on 8 country acres with rabbits, deer, birds and lots of safe, outdoor, fenced areas for playtime!
Rates for Cats and Small Critters
-Rates for Cats: *Cat Condo Rates First cat $25.00 per night, second cat or more, same family $22.00 per night *Cat Atrium Rates First cat $35.00 per night, second cat or more, same family $22.00 per night
We have our spacious cat condos, single rooms, or the large deluxe glass atrium for cats and small animals, with multiple window seats for your cat to sunbath, watch the birds at the window bird feeder, or just lounge in the sun!
For those cats that are afraid of dogs, know the cattery, or small critter room is housed away from the dog suites! The atrium doubles as a great place for cats, small dogs and other critters. *Dog rates apply if atrium is used for small dogs.
Amenities & Extras
All rates are all inclusive of 5 hours of playtime during the day as well as additional amenities. These include:
- Complete climate controlled environment, air conditioned in the summer with large indoor play area! Let it rain!!
- We are Kennel-free, come tour and see where your pet will sleep before you board!
- We use stress free colors throughout our building
- 24/7 Camera security monitoring
- Professional security monitoring 24/7 for your pets safety by Wright Hennepin Security
- Indoor and outdoor play several times a day (weather dependent)
- For boarding dogs who are social with other dogs, we offer minimum 5 hours of daily playtime and socializing with other dogs in groups, based off size and demeanor.
- All boarder rooms are supplied with a premium Kuranda bed for comfy rest time. We can provide blankets upon request, or bring your own!
- Gentle Music and night lights in sleeping areas to help reduce stress.
- We do recommend bringing your dogs regular food from home to avoid and upset stomach, but know you can purchase dog food and treats should you prefer to purchase on your arrival
- We sell made in Minnesota, high quality NutriSource dog and Taste of the Wild dog food products which you can buy when you bring your dog for boarding and save yourself from hauling food from home!
- Special diets or daily medications will be given per your instructions, at no additional cost.
- Loving attention and play, while you are away, all part of our inclusive cost!
- We do not discriminate and welcome all breeds of dogs.
- We support animal rescues and will give reduced pricing ($20.00 per night for homeless dogs, $10.00 per night for homeless cats!) to cats and dogs who are in rescues or foster care! Call for more details!
- We welcome other family pets for boarding, such as rabbits, and even the smallest of fur family members.